1. A display designed for home.
2. The right brightness at any time of day.
3. At bedtime, Google Home Hub dims to match the darker lighting in your room, so you get a more restful sleep.
4. And when you wake up, the display brightens to match the morning light.
5. Your display automatically detects and matches over 16 million combinations of light and color, so your photos blend in with your home decor.
6. Control by voice or touch.
7. Ask for help from near or far.
8. Two far-field microphones detect your voice from across the room, so you can control your Google
9. Home Hub while you’re doing other things.