Malaysia Apple Home Intro
In the past few years, Apple committed in developing their smart home system, Apple HomeKit Malaysia. One of the features of Apple HomeKit Malaysia is any device that uses HomeKit can be controlled with Siri as well. This is good news for those Apple fans, you may control your smart home appliances using any Apple devices anytime and everywhere. As a result, many Malaysians are attracted in purchasing Apple Smart Home Malaysia. As a result of this tendency, Apple HomeKit Malaysia is becoming increasingly popular and widely used in smart home systems.
Apple HomeKit History
In September 2014, Apple HomeKit first release to the market with iOS 8. The framework allowed third-party apps to interface with Apple HomeKit devices using Siri and allow remote access through home hubs. After 2 years, the Apple Home app was first released with iOS 10 in September 2016 to unify all devices into 1 app. Until now, Apple HomeKit app is originally installed in every iOS system, and no extra installation needed. This allowed a slew of new product categories to flood the market for the Apple Smart Home.
With Apple HomeKit app, you can set any rooms, house or even your office. Any device that uses Apple HomeKit Malaysia can be operated with Siri after it has been set up. Use your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, for example, to turn on the light in your house before you arrive. Furthermore, you may name your devices, and set up routine. Once the routine is set, you will control all the selected devices in just one button. For instance, setting the routine as “Good Morning”, everyday 8.00 AM morning the curtain in the room will open, the morning alarm will ring, the light will turn on and the air conditioner will switch off automatically. This brings a lot of convenient for nowadays busy people.
Feature of Apple HomeKit
- Support Apple HomeKit product
– First of all, Apple HomeKit is an individual smart home brand that supports other brand product such as Philips, Yale, FIBARO and others. So, except iHome product, the user can connect other brand product to their Apple HomeKit too.
- Work perfect with Apple devices
– Meanwhile, Apple HomeKit Malaysia work perfectly with Apple devices. Apple HomeKit user can use their Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch to control their smart product. For example, you can switch off the light through your iPad.
- Luxury, ultimate simplicity and clean
– Apple HomeKit Malaysia main focus on the luxury, ultimate simplicity and clean design. The Apple HomeKit design in simple and clean method, this helps the user to understand and control their devices in easier ways. At the same time, Apple HomeKit Malaysia’s ultimate simplicity design provides a luxurious user experience.
- Control language
– Apple devices users can also utilize “Hey, Siri…” to manage their smart home devices with their voice. Furthermore, Apple HomeKit Malaysia also supports 4 different languages such as English, Chinese, Malay, and Cantonese. Therefore, customers can set their preferred language to follow their daily need and this make Apple Smart Home Malaysia shines out in its aspect.
Who is suitable to use Apple HomeKit?
A few years ago, Apple comes out with their smart home brand and Home app. This is great news for the smart home lover that are using Apple devices. Apple HomeKit Malaysia is suitable for Malaysian Apple users who want to operate their smart home using their iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
Advantage of Apple HomeKit
- Strong home secure
– Nowadays, everyone is concerned about the security of their houses, and Apple HomeKit Malaysia did an excellent job in this regard. After you install and connect the home security camera to Apple HomeKit Malaysia, the behaviour recorded by supported cameras is discretely analysed by your home hub using ondevice intelligence to determine whether there are humans, dogs, or cars present. When critical activity is detected, you and anyone else with access to your Home app will receive a rich notification with a link to the Lock Screen clip. Within 10 days, the recorded video will be automatically saved in the iCloud, and you may see it on your Home app. This allows you to conveniently review the data from the security camera.
- Strong privacy secure
– Apple HomeKit Malaysia enabled routers are available as a foundational layer of security for your smart home for those who concerned about private data being leaked from linked smart home devices as a result of an Internet attack by others. Apple HomeKit routers can firewall off each of your accessories so even if one were to be compromised, it wouldn’t be able to access your other devices or personal information.
- Customize your "Scenes"
– To fulfil need and want of every user, Apple HomeKit Malaysia let you customized your favourite scenes. Which is you can control the certain devices by named scenes like “I am leaving”, “Good night”, “Movie time” others. Once everything is setting up if you leave you house and you tell Siri “I am leaving”, the door will lock, the curtain will close, the security camera and the alarm will be ready. With Apple HomeKit Malaysia, you don’t need to walk around the house to double-check before you leave.
If you are apple smart home fan and you want one. Contact imt consultant now to get best Apple Homekit Malaysia for your home because imt not just provide you with best smart home product but imt also help you with planning and install the smart home product.
Interested in Apple HomeKit system?
No idea of where to start?
imt provide one-stop smart home solutions from experience to after-sales for the different smart home systems included Apple HomeKit!
FREE 2 hours consultation time is available, make an appointment now to visit our showroom for more information!